NATURAL SKIN BRIGHTENING MOISTURIZER
Moisturizer creams are the most underrated product in our skincare regime. Moisturizers nourish our skin and prevent the largest organ, the skin, of our body from sun damage, pollution, viruses and bacteria. Moisturizing one’s skin is as important as drinking enough water. The benefits of using moisturizers regularly on the skin are plentiful. It is part of the well-known skincare routine we practice every day. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the three steps every skincare expert advocates across the globe.
WHICH IS THE ONE FOR YOU?
Before you contemplate buying the best skin moisturizer, you need to understand your skin type. Is your skin dry, oily or a combination of both? Flaky and irritated skin needs intense and heavy moisturizers. Whereas, an overactive sebum gland produces excess oil resulting in shiny and acne-prone skin. Where you live also matters. Urban living is heavily polluted and we will need a special formula to protect the skin. Extreme weather conditions play an important role in your skin health.
Another important criterion is that you must always check what goes into your skin. While hunting for a moisturizer you must make sure its composition has all-natural ingredients that are sourced from Mother Nature.
Moisturizers come in different forms and combos. We need to pick out the right one for you. There are oil-based and water-based ones. Water-based moisturizers are suitable for oily and greasy skin. The oil-based ones are for dry and dull skin. We get to choose moisturizers for the day and the night. We have moisturizers with Vitamin C in the market to rejuvenate the skin to a glow.
WHY MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN?
Though our skin has a built-in lubricating system where the sebaceous glands secrete oil to protect our face and body from other irritants and environments. External application of moisturizers help protect your skin from the weather, and pollution and keeps you supple and hydrated. Poshanam by Haappy Herbs is a luscious body butter whipped up with cocoa butter, Shea butter and an array of essential oils and herbal extracts to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
BENEFITS OF MOISTURIZING YOUR SKIN
- Moisturizing your face and body regularly reduce blemishes and dark spots. Your skin has a protective layer of moisturizer which prevents other skin issues.
- Stay younger looking with a skin moisturizing routine. People who moisturize their skin soon after a shower have supple and shining skin.
- Give a relaxing massage to your face and body using your favorite moisturizer which visibly minimizes wrinkles.
- The protective layer shields you from UV rays that can easily damage your skin.
- A good moisturizer made with herbal extracts and oils blended with Kokum butter and Shea butter keeps your skin hydrated and locks in moisture.
- The ultimate and the most tangible benefit is that regular moisturizing gives a shimmering glow to your skin!
The traditional Ayurveda formula is the best for your skincare regime. Avoid using regular skincare products as they are chemical-laden. Moisturizers made out of all-natural ingredients used for centuries are revived and innovated to the present day need for personal skincare routine. Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Almond oil and a host of other natural sources benefit the skin when used as a moisturizer. The secret to glowing skin is to eat right, sleep well, exercise and protect your skin with dollops of moisturizers! Visit haappyherbs.com for AM and PM creams that help your skin heal, moisturize and keep the skin supple.